Friday, May 16, 2008

Radiohead Concert!!!




My all time favorite music group, Radiohead, has come to America to tour once again. I went to Atlanta so see thier show on May 8th. I saw them about 4 years ago, and this show was even better than the first time. 
I was thinking that I would be the oldest person at this show, but this was hardly the case. I took the Atlanta public transportation system (MARTA) to the show, and met 4 couples all over thirty 35. Also, the guy sitting next to me was 55. It was very refreshing to see a crowd that was made up of people my age
The show was absolutely fantastic. They played a lot of songs from their newest album, In Rainbows, but they also pulled out some of the oldies but goodies. I was 2 rows behind the orchestra pit, so I was right up front. These guys are incredibly creative and talented. Jonny Greenwood is a ninja with so many different instruments. The stage was covered in hanging lights, and they looked like glowing bars hanging from the ceiling. here's a few photos I took at the show, and the setlist to boot.

All I Need
There There
Lucky
15 Step
Where I End and You Begin
Nude
Pyramid Song
Optimistic
Arpeggi
The National Anthem
Idioteque
You and Whose Army
Reckoner 
Everything in it's Right Place
Bangers and Mash
Bodysnatchers
Videotape

The Gloaming
Talk Show Host
Just
Faust Arp
How to Disappear Completely

Paranoid Android
House of Cards

No comments: